Linux and Windows System Administrator - shift worker
For our company Register.it we are looking for a Linux System Administrator – shift worker.
The successful candidate will work in the NOC team, made up of 12 system administrators who rotate in shifts. The team’s objective is to administer the company servers, guaranteeing efficient and uninterrupted service in all the countries where Dada is present, in cooperation with colleagues from offices abroad (mainly Spain and France).
At least 2 years’ experience in administration of servers based on Unix/Linux operating systems, Apache and/or MySQL software.Requirements:
- Availability to work 3 shifts, including the night shift (around 5 nights per month)
- Background in Information Technology (Linux Systems)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems (Debian, RedHat, CentOS, Slackware)and Windows systems
- Good knowledge of Bash
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- motivated to work in a young, dynamic environment.
- able to analyze problems, come up with solutions, concentrate, work quickly and adapt.
- Proven experience with Network equipment (switch, router and related routing protocol) and Storage Network Appliances.
- Agile methodologies knowledge
Go back to open position