Senior Software Developer
• Work in a team of highly talented software engineers, designers and system administrators.
• Be a part of a dynamic and proactive office environment and participate in technical and design discussions with managers and strategic partners to ensure best practices during developing.
• Foster a discipline of developers working with Agile methodologies.
• Develop structured software using the appropriate computer language while adhering to Information Technology (IT)’s standards.
• Enhance existing programs/systems to correct errors or provide new features.
• Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing.
• Eager to contribute business growth and evolution.
Professional Background: 4+ years of experience in the role.Requirements:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• Advanced knowledge Java development required
• Advanced knowledge Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Advanced knowledge Standard SQL required
• Experience with test-driven-development principles & methodologies required
• Experience with REST principles and semantics preferred
• Knowledge of PHP development preferred
• Experience working in an agile/scrum environment is a plus
• Experience working on high-availability, large-scale systems.
• Knowledge of written and spoken English.
Go back to open position