Senior Software Developer
- Work as potential tech leader in an Agile team of highly talented software engineers and system administrators.
- Be a part of a dynamic and proactive office environment and participate in technical and design discussions with managers and strategic partners to ensure best practices during developing.
- Define enterprise software architectures
- Develop structured software using the appropriate computer language while adhering to Information Technology (IT)’s standards.
- Enhance existing programs/systems to correct errors or provide new features.
- Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing.
- Eager to contribute business growth and evolution.
- He /she will report to the Product Owner.
4+ years of experience in the role.Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Advanced knowledge Java development required
- Advanced knowledge Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Advanced knowledge Standard SQL required
- Experience with test-driven-development principles & methodologies required
- Experience with REST principles and semantics preferred
- Knowledge PHP development preferred
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment is a plus
- Experience working on high-availability, large-scale systems.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English.
Go back to open position